Cleveland Clinic Diet
Cleveland Clinic Diet. Information on and Review of Cleveland Clinic Diet.
The Cleveland clinic diet has gained in popularity in recent years as it has helped many lose weight quickly and feel healthier. There are other benefits as well. Such as it can help you get extra energy and lead a more active life. The Cleveland clinic diet has also been known to give a more toned body and even lower blood pressure and Cholesterol levels. A low BP and Cholesterol levels will lead to a decreased chance of heart disease.
The Cleveland clinic diet is actually a simple program that has been known by many other names since it was first introduced in the 1970’s. It has been known as: American Heart Association 3 day diet; 3 Day Heart diet; 3 Day Cardiac diet; Kaiser 3 day diet; Hospital 3 day diet; Bubbas 3 day diet; D. Perricone 3 day diet; Baptist Hospital 3 day diet; Hershey Medical Center 3 day diet; Birmingham England Cardiology 3 day diet; Florida 3 day diet; Ochner 3 day diet; 3 day Navy diet and 3 day Army diet.
So what would the Cleveland clinic diet program be like? You can follow this simple schedule
- Breakfast – 1/2 grapefruit, 1 slice dry toast, 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Lunch – 1/2 cup dry tuna which is packed in water and not oil, 1 slice dry toast.
- Dinner – 2 slices of meat (any), 1 cup green beans, 1 cup red beets, 1 small apple, 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream.
- Breakfast – 1 egg, 1 slice dry toast, 1/2 banana
- Lunch – 1/2 cup tuna or 1 cup of cottage cheese, 5 saltine crackers
- Dinner – 2 hot dogs, 1 cup broccoli, 1/2 cup carrots, 1 banana, 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream.
- Breakfast – 5 saltine crackers, 1 slice cheddar cheese, 1 banana, 1 small apple
- Lunch – 1 hard boiled egg, 1 slice dry toast
- Dinner – 1 cup of tuna, 1/2 cup red beets, 1 cup cauliflower, 1/2 cup cantaloupe or frozen mixed fruit, 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream.
The Cleveland clinic diet is a 3 day cleansing program where the aim is to eliminate mucus and other toxins from the body so that the dieter is healed in a natural way. If you are overweight, this program will take you down to an acceptable level. If you are a little thinner than you’d like to be, it will bring you up to a normal weight.